Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oklahoma Circa 1994?

In the "I can't believe I did that category" I convinced my wife and family to load up in my broken down old van and travel from Reno to Texas and Oklahoma! I am not sure how this didn't end up to be a Donner Party ending as we traveled through snow and ice storms all the way. I look back and know how much God was watching over us as a loving father would yet still taking an opportunity to humble me as I paid $115 dollars for a gallon of gas after we ran out in the middle of Arizona somewhere...

I think it's the only time Mom and Clyde ever got to meet the children.





1 comment:

  1. $115 dollars!!! Holy cow! I had forgotten about running out of gas!

    Blog's looking good! It's fun to see the old pictures again. I have no idea what we were wearing... but still fun to see them. :)

    Love you dad!

    ReplyDelete